Marcus Autism Center is committed to supporting families through every step of their autism journey. From diagnosis throughout treatment, we’re here for your whole family.
We understand that caring for a child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) may present challenges for families. We’re here to help you as you navigate this journey.
We offer families a variety of support services and resources online, at our center and through community partnerships.
Support and resources
- Camps and workshops: Throughout the year we offer several seminars, workshops and camps for kids with autism and their families.
- Family tips and educational articles: From helping your child play with others to reducing aggressive behavior, Marcus Autism Center has autism tips and resources at your fingertips.
- Tom and Karen Chapman Care Coordination Services: Our care coordination team offers individual and group services to help you navigate the healthcare system, connect with others, find additional services and advocate for your child.
- Educational Resource Center: Our resource center provides patient families a place to expand their understanding of autism in a sensitive and responsive learning environment.
- The Atlanta Hospital Hospitality House Cottage: Marcus Autism Center partners with the Atlanta Hospital Hospitality House Cottage to provide temporary housing, meals and a supportive environment for patients and families visiting our center.
- Picture stories: Picture stories, also called social stories, are a tool to help children with autism walk through specific events or scenarios through storytelling and images.
Connect with us
Caregivers, donors and volunteers can stay connected to the latest information from Marcus Autism Center by signing up for one of our e-newsletters.